Dubai is the most popular city and the capital of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). But what Dubai is famous for is its extravagant and ultramodern architecture. Which is not only eye-catching but also a lively nightlife scene. Various places in Dubai attract people; one such place is the Dubai marina. Dubai Marina is a district that is an artificial canal city in Dubai, built along a 3-kilometer (2 mi) stretch across the Persian Gulf shoreline. As the 2018 reports suggest, this city has a population of 55,052.
When the entire development will be completed, it will accommodate more than 120,000 people in residential towers and villas this area practically comprises. So, To be precise, it is situated on Interchange 5 between Jebel Ali Port and the area. Which hosts Dubai Internet City, Dubai Media City, and the American University in Dubai. The first phase of this project is finalized, creating a new opportunity for the residents planning to live there. Also, The sign “property for sale in dubai marina” will be up very soon. Now let us first consider the point, of why one should buy a property in Dubai.
Why purchase a property in Dubai Marina?
Talking about the reasons why buy a property in Dubai marina, we should think of the question, ‘why not?’. The extravagant look is not only for show and once the thought of owning it comes to an individual’s mind, is there any point in resisting it? The place which has a posh as well as classic look not only provides you with a bunch of facilities but also makes your dream come true. So, Let us look at what facilities and eye treat Dubai marina can give you.
- The first phase of Dubai Marina:
The first phase of Dubai Marina covers 25 acres of area, which includes six freehold apartment buildings known as the Dubai Marina Towers. So, The cost of building phase I is 1.2 billion. Among the six freehold apartment buildings. Also, three of the towers are named after precious stones:
- Al Mass
And the other three are named after Arabic scents
- Al Yass.
- Phase II of Dubai Marina:
Phase II of Dubai Marina will consist of high-rise buildings clustered into a single block, known as the ‘Tallest Block in the world. Maximum of them being skyscrapers. These buildings range between 820 ft to 1693 ft, which include the following:
- Cayan Tower
- Ocean Heights
- Marina Pinnacle
- Sulafa Tower
- Ciel Tower
- Elite Residence
- 23 Marina
- Princess Tower
- Marina 106
- Marina 101
- DAMAC Residence
- Supertall Pentominium
- Jumeirah Beach Residence:
- Jumeirah Beach Residence is 1.7 kilometers (1.1 mi) long and is a gross floor area waterfront community located against the Persian Gulf. As well as, It is the largest single-phase residential development containing 40 towers among which 35 are residential and 5 are hotels. Also, It accommodates about 15,000 individuals living in its apartments and hotel rooms.
- The residence comprises 6,917 apartments, from 900 sq ft studios to 5,500 sq ft penthouses. So, Jumeirah Beach Residence was launched in August 2002 by its developer, Dubai Properties.
- The Walk at this restaurant and shopping strip is a plaza-level ground complex built in 2007 and opened in 2008.
- It is adjacent to the beach comprising four plazas, which occupy the bulk of the beach between the Hilton and Sheraton hotels. The complex consists of several levels of parking as well as 70 retail and food and beverage outlets and entertainment facilities.
- There are also five hotels, rated as 5-star or 4-star. So, three of which are purpose-built hotels, while the other two are convert to residential towers.
- Al Sahab:
Al Sahab is a residential multistoried development that consists of two towers; Tower 1 is a 44-story structure, and Tower 2 is a 24-story structure.
Al Majara is a five-building residential complex consisting of high-rise waterfront apartments adjacent to where the old Dubai Marina Yacht Club used to be and overlooks the largest part of the bay.
It is a residential enclave in the Marina district of Dubai. It overlooks the widest and most scenic part of the bay and is ideally located opposite the Dubai Marina Yacht Club.
Marina Quays is a complex. Along with apartments and villas, the development has shops and other outlets. So, Along with apartments and villas, the development has shops and other outlets.
Park Island is a residential development that consists of four towers that comprise:
Dubai Marina Mall:
Dubai Marina Mall is the main shopping mall in all of Dubai, located in the centre of the Marina district of Dubai, and is one of the main attractions for shoppers.
Benefits of Buying property in Dubai marina:
- The above-mentioned list is just a glimpse of what you get when you opt for buying a property in Dubai marina with its wide range and variety it makes a good choice.
- This area has access to both the Dubai metro which is a metro on the red line and the Dubai tramway which also gets connect with the monorails which makes the conveyance much more convenient and easier.
- The attractions here are quite exquisite with the zipline advertise as the longest urban zipline. This links the Dubai marina with the Dubai marina mall.
- Emirate’s international school is also close to the Dubai marina; Thus, the problem of schooling is also solve.
As well as, This place provides all the luxuries a regular individual can think of with all the developed facilities. Once this area is completely built, it will have more craze among the people than any other area. The dubai marina apartments for sale include many luxurious flats with proper interior design. Also, This may include the marina gate, marina promenade, etc. Overall buying an apartment in Dubai marina is a great opportunity that not only is beneficial but also quite exciting. So, go and tell yourself, “Let’s own it!”