Mobility as a Service Market 2022 – Global Industry Size, Trends, Share And Growth Forecast to 2029 report provides comprehensive information on current scenario which includes historical and projected Mobility as a Service Market insights.
Micro-mobility is the use of light vehicles such as bikes and scooters on a shorter distance. For example, in the United States, motorbike and bicycle account for a significant share in the short distance traveling (under 5 miles). The growing inclination of consumers towards micro-mobility has drawn the attention of big players such as Daimler and BMW in micro-mobility transportation. This mobility as a service company has scooters on rent in 6 cities in Europe. Uber is also making plans to include rented bikes and scooters in their app by establishing partnerships with Getaround and Lime. Uber has also acquired JUMP that offers electric scooters and bikes on rent for the short-term. Increasing the use of micro-mobility is, in turn, saving time and money for consumers compared to the regular taxi rides.
Major Mobility as a Service Market Manufacturers covered in the market report include:
- Lyft, Inc
- Didi Chuxing
Get Sample PDF Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/102066
Global Mobility as a Service Market Highlights:
The global mobility as a service (MaaS) market was $182.12 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $210.44 billion by 2026, with a CAGR of 1.9% during the year. forecast period from 2019 to 2026.
The Global Mobility as a Service Market report is provided for the international markets as well as development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status. development policies and plans are discussed as well as manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed. This report additionally states import/export consumption, supply and demand Figures, cost, price, revenue and gross margins.
Out research methodology is robust and includes data triangulation based on bottom-up and top-down approaches. We validated the approximate market number with the help of primary research.
Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the Mobility as a Service Market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, RandD activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the Mobility as a Service Market.