What is rooting? Rooting is the process of allowing users of the Android mobile operating system to attain privileged control over various Android subsystems. It will increase the advanced features and functions of the devices. For that, you can download a rooting tool to root your devices. Do you have any doubts about the safety of the root apps download? You no need to worry. Rooting is safe with which rooting tool you select.
Why do we need rooting? We can not perform everything from our mobile devices due to the limited powers provided by the manufacturers. When you use a mobile device, you have to face terrible issues such as a lack of internal storage space, not allowing some apps, etc.
But, they do not allow you to remove pre-installed apps to increase the storage space. Therefore, we can root our mobile devices. After rooting, it lets you delete pre-installed apps to increase the internal storage space. Also, it boosts the advanced features and functions of the devices.
Is root Apps download safe?
Yes: Rooting is safe for users. You can use it to boost your device’s performance well.
Rooting provides full Administrative privileges over the stock setting through internal changes and modifications. That means breaking the rules of Android security and making changes. All of us know that more power always comes with more responsibilities.
Therefore rooting brings more advantages with a few security threats on the other hand. Therefore you must be very careful about what changes you make after rooting. Sometimes you will be exposed to some security threats after rooting.
Also, the risk of rooting depends on the rooting tool you select. Therefore, you must be very careful when you choose the rooting tool. If you wish to root your Android devices, the best rooting tool is Root Genius download. Now let’s see more details about the rooting tool.
What is Root Genius Download?
It is the world’s safest and most trusted root apps download for all Android devices. The rooting software consists of Root Genius APK download and root PC download. Also, these two are mobile-based and computer-based versions, respectively.
The rooting software will root your devices with a single click. Likewise, the software comes with a user-friendly interface. So you can use it easily. Also, the tool is available for free download. You can download it from our official website for free due to unavailability in the Google Play Store.
What features cause it to make it the safest and best?
The Root Genius has become one of the best rooting software among other root apps downloaded. Now let’s see what makes it best.
- It automatically roots your device in recovery mode.
- Root download boosts the device’s performance with a single click.
- It comes with a user-friendly interface and is easy to use.
- Compatible with both Windows and Mobile platforms
- It is available for free download.
- You can launch this software without installation
- The Application size is small and compact
- Processing time is good
- Works without any lag
The latest version of Root Genius
The newest version of the Root APK download is 2.2.89 (bug-fixed version). It is compatible with more than 10,000 Android devices. This version confirms better stability throughout the processing with the improved script. The Application size is 13MB and does not require an internet connection during the rooting process.
The latest version of the Android root PC download is V.3.1.7. It is compatible with any Android device which does not support the mobile version.
Why do computer-based root apps download differ from mobile-based ones?
The PC version comes with the highest device firmware compatibility. Due to its stability and security, people like to use the PC version more than the mobile version. Also, when we use a PC version, all instructions are displayed on the screen. Therefore, you can root your devices following the instructions without trouble.
The mobile root software is easy to use than the PC version. Likewise, you can download the mobile-based version directly to your Android device without any complicated wired connections and time.
How to download it?
The root Genius app is not available in the Google Play Store. Therefore, you can download it from our official website. Here we provide preparation parts for mobile and PC versions and the step guide to root your Android device using a Root Genius PC version. For successful results, go through each step in order.
For mobile-based version
- Make sure the battery power is up to 80%.
- Uninstall your antivirus program on your Android devices
- Create a backup of data
- Enable all unknown sources
For computer-based version
- Download the USB driver for your device and install it on your PC
- Enable USB debugging mode on your device
- Back up your data on your device
- Confirm the good battery power
- Uninstall the antivirus program on your Computer
How to root with a computer-based version?
- For root apps download, visit the official website
- Then click the download button on the root PC download
- Wait a few seconds to complete the download process on your Windows computer
- After downloading, find the downloaded file.
- Now connect your device to the Windows PC.
- Launch the Root Genius For PC app and wait a few minutes for it to detect your Android device
- Accept the user agreement to install it
- Now open the app and tap on the “ Root it” icon to start the rooting process.
- Then the device will automatically reboot
- You can confirm that the rooting process was successful by using the “ king user” app.
What are the troubleshooting tips for safety rooting?
- Similar rooting apps and virus guards force to stop the rooting process. Hence, remove and disable all similar rooting apps and virus guards.
- Use the proper USB cable to connect to the PC.
- Download the latest version for your Android devices for proper working. If the newest version does not work correctly, uninstall and download the most recent version again.
The rooting is a safety process for users. It depends on what changes make after rooting and the rooting tool you select. Therefore, you must be very careful when you pick a rooting tool. The root apps download-Root Genius is the suitable rooting software for safety rooting. It comes with both mobile-based and computer-based versions. Also, the software is not available in the Google Play Store. Therefore, you can download it from our official website for free.