Being able to be an “Air Hostess” or cabin crew is sort of a wish come to life for girls in the younger age group. It is the dream of every girl. When you are given the option of choosing the career you want to pursue, it’s your choice!
What feelings will you feel? It’s astounding.
With the changing conditions of the aviation industry throughout the world, expert instructional guides are in India for the air hostess as well as the flight steward with the best training. The air hostess is among the most sought-after line of an airline’s job. This job is characterized by a warm cheerful and friendly personality and a pleasant environment.
The primary guides to the air hostess as well as the flight steward are in the program under the heading ‘Aviation and Hotel Management’.
Air hostess is likewise referred to as the Flight attendants or cabin crew, stewards/stewardesses or cabin attendants.
- German Heinrich Kubis changed into the first flight attendant in the industry in 1912. The first female flight attendant was transformed into a 25-year-old Ellen Church hired with the help by United Airlines in 1930.
Air hostesses should look well-dressed and stylish. Many airways do no anymore allow the air hostess to be seen with tattoos or tattoos. Air hostesses must paint many human beings with distinct backgrounds and different cultures.
The responsibilities of an air hostess
Air hostesses have a range of obligations on the planeAir hostesses generally have the following responsibilities:
- Welcomes passengers and encourages the passengers to help them settle down in their seats.
- Attending a briefing prior to departure.
- Answering questions of passengers all throughout the flight.
- Offering refreshments and food for passengers.
- Prepares a flight-related report.
- If needed, provide passengers with treatment in a hospital.
- Inform passengers about all safety procedures.
The curriculum for the diploma route consists of control abilities such as the emergency command, control of hospitality navigational skills, the most fundamental knowledge of planes and training in catering.
There are plenty of universities in India offering certificates degrees, degree programs and the diploma courses within the field of aviation that caters to air hostesses and flight Steward.
The professional training in aviation (air hostesses, flight attendants) includes 3 levels of study after twelfth. the following:
1.) Certificate courses Guides for Certificates are offered over for three hundred and sixty-five days following the 12th day in any course. The list of guides to certificates:
- Aviation and Hospitality Services
- Hospitality Travel and Customer Service
- Night Rating
- Aviation Management
- Air Hostess/Flight Purser
- Aviation Hospitality & Travel Management
- International Airlines and Travel Management
- Private Pilot Training
- Commercial Pilot Training
- Travel & Tourism, Air Ticketing
- Airport Ground Management
- Air RT / Radio Flight Officer
- International Air Cargo
- Virgin Atlantic/ GTMC Certificate Training in Fare Tickets
- Certificate Courses in Personal Development
- A certificate in aviation Security and Safety
2.) Diploma courses Diploma guides are completed for the duration of three hundred and sixty-five days following twelfth of any stream. The degree guide list:
- Aviation and Hospitality Management
- Air Hostess Training
- Aviation Hospitality and Travel Management
- Achieved a diploma of Professional Cabin Crew Services
- Certificate of Professional Ground Staff Services
- A Diploma in Airport Management & Customer Care
- Certificate in Airline Management
- A diploma with Airlines as well as Travel Management
- A diploma in ground dealing to And Cargo Management
- Certificate in Hotel Management, Travel and Customer Service
- Certificate of Air Cargo Practices and Documentation
- Certificate for Airport Ground Staff Training with On-activity Training
3)Degree guides Guides to degrees are used for at the time of 3 years after the twelfth grade of any stream. The list of diploma guides:
- BBA (Aviation )
- MBA (Aviation )
- Aviation and Hospitality Services Postgraduate Diploma
- Post Graduate Degree with a focus on Airport Ground Services
- Certificate in Hospitality, Aviation Travel, and Customer Service
Top colleges in India offer air Hostess guidelines:
- Rajiv Gandhi Memorial College of Aeronautics, Jaipur
- Air Hostess Academy, Pune
- Avalon Academy, Dehradun
- Air Hostess Academy, Delhi
- Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training, Delhi
- Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training, Mumbai
- Universal Airhostess Academy, Chennai
To be able to enter the air hostesses’ program candidates must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Age Limit: Candidates age limit is 17 years old to 26 years old.
- Height: A minimum of five feet and an inch with a weight that is balanced.
- Status (Martial) Married or not (Not all airlines have this type of status).
- Eyesight Normal vision of 6/6, uncorrected, in each eye.
- Language: Hindi, English and some other languages from overseas.
- Complexion: Clear skin.
- Other requirements: Medically fit or possessing an Indian Passport.
Skills needed to be an Air Hostess
A pleasant and friendly persona
Voice clear and clear
Quick to find solutions
Communication Skills that are effective
The Sense of Responsibility
The presence of ideas and the initiative
Flexibility to run irregular hours
The ability to speak languages such as Hindi, English and some other languages from overseas could be an a benefit.
How can I be An Air Hostess?
- You will immediately notice distinct channels that feature classified ads in newspapers across the country and other mass media.
- If you’ve made a decision, the airline will conduct an examination process which involves a weight and top size is assessed.
- You must then go through the doorway inspection that is conducted by using the airline.
- Once you have passed the exam A primary interview will be carried out where your proficiency in speaking and voice quality, as well as your persona, communication skills and reaction to unfavorable circumstances are assessed.
- If you’ve decided that, you will be trained the airways for 6 months.
Career & Jobs
If you want to work for yourself as an air hostess your personality and training could be crucial.
A flight steward, or cabin group, is responsible for providing security, comfort and safety to passengers or travelers. They should check the emergency procedures prior before taking off and landing the aircraft. They should also check if the centers are followed with the help of passengers.
In this field, you can get to know the movie stars and business tycoons. They reside in five major resorts and even shop from the vast department stores in the industry. You will be able to observe the distinct styles of the industry.
In line of the law, no air crew will fly more than seventy-two hours the course of a month. This means there is no painting obligation. It’s a good business to secure jobs and decent pay.
A Air Hostess might be promoted to Senior Flight Attendant and later Head Attendant.
After completion in this class, you could have the opportunity to take part within:
- Indian Airlines
- Air India
- Alliance Air.
- Sahara India
- Jet Airways
- Go Air
- British Airways
- Qantas Airlines
- Delta Airlines
- Gulf Air
- Singapore Airlines
- United Air
- Cathay Pacific
- Mahindra & Mahindra
It’s a fantastic opportunity to earn a nice pay. Air hostesses can earn between Rs. 16000-75000 in a month. If you’re using domestic airways, you can make approximately the amount of Rs. 16000 per month. If you’re operating using global airlines such as Indian airways, you can make as much as 75000 rupees. 75000 per month.
Certain international airlines offer more than 1 or 2 lakh with the monthly salary of the air hostess who is the most senior. The salary is contingent upon the airways’ recognition.
In addition to offering the best profits package, some airlines also offer additional allowances, insurance for scientific research as well as retirement plans as well as discounts on flights and travel.