Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management empowers enterprises to optimize operations, automate processes, and drive efficiency, leveraging unified supply chain practices across the supply chain pipeline.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management (or SCM) enables a flexible, integrated, and robust supply chain and allows users to restructure and modernize everything from planning and production to inventory, warehousing, and transporting. In addition, the application utilizes prognostic AI or Artificial Intelligence insights and the Internet of Things or IoT to help improve product quality, amplify overall efficiency, and accelerate profits.
Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management delivers real time visibility and intelligence that help enterprises adopt a more proactive business approach, eliminating reactive operations. The modern business solution unifies data and leverages predictive insights from AI and IoT – across the organization- wide functionalities, including order fulfillment, planning, procurement, production, inventory, warehousing, and transportation.
The Capabilities with Benefits
From ordering to final delivery, Dynamics 365 SCM provides informative insights on all the business transactions to help streamline the production processes, speed up the supply chain, meet customer expectations, and elevate Return on Investment or RoI.
Mechanized Supply Chain Systems
Dynamics 365 SCM offers insightful forecast analytics that helps optimize supply chain processes, including product/ service delivery. The SCM solution improves planning, material sources, fulfillment, and overall logistics.
Extend Asset Longevity
Dynamics 365 SCM comprises IoT, and mixed reality enabled Asset Management plug-in that maintains business assets and ensures higher performance and reliability.
Enhance Production Performance
Dynamics 365 SCM timely flags potential equipment breakdowns using IoT capabilities that help minimize downtime and enhance product quality. The application also elevates employee productivity with interactive learning solutions.
Streamline Warehouse Management
With integrated Machine Learning or ML capabilities and Microsoft Power BI Analytics, Dynamics 365 SCM manages inventory and logistics to ensure adequate, consistent stocking while regulating inbound and outbound processes.
The Features with Added Advantage
Dynamics 365 SCM is a complete solution for modern businesses’ supply chain management that enables businesses to maintain and manage resources proactively.
Automate and Modernize the Supply Chain
- Manage supply chain effectively by integrating sales and purchase capabilities with other functionalities, including warehouse management systems.
- Rationalize procurement through unified supply chain solutions to improve collaboration and streamline contracts with stakeholders.
- Enhance cash flows by precisely identifying changes in demand and ensuring employee capacity management using the planning optimization feature.
- Minimize lost time of crucial assets by automating field service operations that ensure anytime access to the right resources at the right place and the right time.
Extend the Assets’ Longevity
- Improve equipment effectiveness by delivering field data analysis, using Field Service feature while forecasting maintenance needs for business assets.
- Enhance performance and life of high value assets through predictive maintenance (despite existing workforce capabilities), informative channels, and appropriate training initiatives for new workers.
- Ensure adequate maintenance options – including predictive, corrective, condition, and preventative – by integrating Asset Management tool.
Maximize Production Performance
- Enhance production uptime levels and product quality by leveraging IoT- enabled insights to manage shop floor and machine operations.
- Enable business efficiencies to the assets and processes through AI and Machine Learning or ML capabilities to deliver forecast- based recommendations that help attain optimal solutions.
- Improve employee productivity and ensure workforce safety by eliminating cost- bearing implications to maintain crucial business assets through Dynamics 365 Guides with Mixed Reality or MR.
Simplify Warehouse Management
- Access informative warehouse performance insights with Microsoft Power BI warehousing analytics.
- Attain 360- Degree visibility of warehouse processes and inventory to utilize available space for real time material and finished goods consumption.
- Automate and transform warehouse management to ensure capacity for stockrooms and distribution centers.
- Optimize production processes through flexible ML tools to ensure appropriate raw materials and deliver high quality finished products.
- Ensure complete transparency on shipping processes and deliver customized codeless warehousing heat maps.
Moreover, enterprises worldwide consider Microsoft Dynamics 365 SCM as the next generation of intelligent business applications in the cloud that helps
- Engage Customers and Create personalized experiences across various channels, from leads to purchase closure.
- Empower Employees to familiarize with business tools and actionable insights to deliver the best outcomes.
- Optimize Operations by correctly anticipating business needs using intelligent processes and predictive guidance.
- Transform Products to manage change proactively by automating processes and innovating new business models.
Implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management solution into the existing system helps enterprises optimize the supply chain practices, automate tasks, and drive efficiency across the supply chain pipeline.
Engage with the Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management implementation experts at Dynamics Square to ensure effectiveness across business functions from inventory and warehousing to distribution and forecasting data while revealing analytics promptly to enable strategic, informative, and timely decisions.